Monday, October 10

Goodbye bilik lama , Hello bilik baru :D

It's the end of the fifth semester .
Next semester , I'll go for my practical , InsyaAllah . Minta minta Salimah dapat tempat praktikal yang best !! Amin . .
Can't believe it that I'd gone through all those papersss !! phewww :) [much relief]
holi ! holi ! holiday peopleee :D !!


People starting packing their bags, parents comes and goes , carrying students luggages . Put it into boot and vroommm bye byee . .

And theres only left , Empty rooms . Silent pathway . Roses blooming . Leaves flew with the wind . Okay sudah sudah !! Hentikan drama nie . .
The thing is , its feel so sad everyone is going home and I live alone in my room at cempaka 1 . huwaaa Mama , im not coming home :( [ its been a month wehh ]

Because of why ? HAHA ! (sudden laugh)
starting on 10th until 25th October Im joining one programme that being organized by Kementerian Pelajaran Malaysia that was known as 3P and im taking the Microsoft Office Project that can also be known as MCTS . And anddd the most important things is ,
it's FREE OF CHARGE bebb !!
if kat luar sana kena bayar kott . . dah laa mahhhal . .

and since degree students getting packed on almost of the college , we need to move on to another college . I got a lot of things to bring along . seriously !! kereta penuh woahh !!


so then we move to Anggerik 2 ( more nearer to uptown , yeah bole lepak yeah ! )

This is my new room :)



like it ? nahhh . . not same like the old one :( miss them . .

The Old Schedule . .


Let's change our schedule !!

Hahh !! Wallah !!


YES ! Im taking my MUET in during this holiday .
MUET : Speaking (20th Oct) , Writing & Listening (19th Oct)
Doakan Salimah berjaya :)

Since I'm taking this project for 2 weeks . So, I'll be home on 25th laa :)
Hey hoo .. Do wait for me girlsss . .

btw, got this from one of my friend :) she just came back from London . .
( apaa pg london bg roses and strawberry sbg souvenir ?) kidding !! she just came back from Cameron Highland . so she bought me these


Thank you sayang :) love ya !!!

love , sal